1. 房地產：慣. real estate; property (market)
〔例句〕With the increasing gap between the rich and (the) poor in income, the high price in the real estate market has become the prioritized challenge in the developing countries (開發中國家).
2. 房仲業者：專. realtor; 慣. real estate agent
3. 炒房：動. (to) speculate; 衍=>投資客：慣. speculator
〔例句〕While the government is trying to contain the hiking price in the housing market (住宅區房市), as well as strike a number of speculators who’s speculated in Taipei metropolis for the past decade, many realtors are hugely impacted by the freezing transaction volume(交易量) now.
4. 法拍屋：慣. a foreclosed/court–auctioned house
5. 拍賣/出售中：名. auction; 慣. for sale; on the (auction) block
〔例句〕After the Financial Crisis, many residents are turned out to be the foreclosed houses on the block. Their owners mostly have failed to pay the banks mortgage based on their out-of-work status.
6. 慈善/義賣：慣. charity; philanthropy; benefit; 衍=>philanthropist (慈善家)
〔例句〕Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are renowned philanthropists. The public is impressed by their generous donation and voluntary devotion toward the social vulnerable groups (社會上的弱勢族群) and the kids in the underdeveloped countries (未開發國家; 第三世界).
7. 高檔/奢華的：形. (be) luxury; upscale; premium; high-end/ticket/grade
8. 名人/媛/名流：名. celebrity; socialite
9. (刊物)發行量：慣. circulation
10. (刊物)第…期：慣. issue
11. (刊物)版本：名. version
〔例句〕This new seasonal magazine is positioned to report the stories of celebrities and socialites. Most of their contents focus on the descriptions of those upscale corporate or private events. Amazingly, its circulation is great. The public enjoy seeing how the wealthy people live differently from us. So far, this periodical has released its 24th issue and come in three versions for advertisers to choose from.